Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 
I forgot to post my results from the half marathon last Saturday (1/7/06). I ran 1:32:13 official time which is 2 seconds off my Master's PR. Good news was I really did not taper for this race at all and ran reasonably hard the week of the race.

Bad news was I had an asthma attack and calf cramp during the race. Not much fun to say the least.

All still going well for my target race of Jeep Challenge at Gasparilla. I plan on running all the 3 races and having a combined time of 3 hrs or hopefully slightly less. Going to be tough to do that but we will give it a real try.

Yesterday I started my new job and find that I am keeping really busy. Amazing people want you to really work! Beats consulting though.

Enjoy the day

Kurt

Comments:
I was wondering about the job! I'm glad that you finally found a place to settle down. And, they're lucky to have you. :)

Thanks for your kind comments, Kurt. Moving along, moving along.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?