Monday, February 27, 2006

 
I finished my race not as well as I planned. For whatever reason I had an off two days. My times were:

15K 1:06:16 (24th in A/G)
5K 22:11 (39th in A/G)
Half marathon 1:39:57 (16th in A/G)

Total time 3:08:24

The 15K and the 5K were my personal worse (PW's) and the half was my second to worse for that distance.

Finished 21st out of 132 who finished 10th male master overall for the Jeep Challenge.

Nevertheless I enjoyed the challenge of it and look forward to trying it again when I am better prepared.

I am sore today! LOL taking today and tomorrow off for sure and see how I feel on Wednesday for running.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
Well, I think those times are super, despite you saying that they are your PW! You silly...I am sure that it was grueling, back to back, to back racing!

Good Job!
 
You might not have finished as well as you'd wanted to, but those are good times nonetheless. I'd kill to run a 15K in 1:06 when I'm 45! Hell, I'd kill to run a 15K in that time now!
 
Your worse in the half would be my best in the last 15 years! Welcome to the Black Knight Army sir Pirate!
 
Those times are GREAT! When I did PT Cruiser Challenge last year, I think I was 49th out of 52 Finishers! Yes - Did my PW 5K (but I planned that. Did NOT plan on starting behind all the walkers, however!), my PW 15K (I planned on that, too), and my 2nd slowest marathon. By the time I got to those last 6 miles of heat, humidity, and headwind, I didn't care about time. I just wanted NOT to die out there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?