Thursday, March 23, 2006

 
Non running topic here.

Some of you know that I am not a cat person. In fact I would love to take my daughters two evil cats and find a way for them to be changed into either a dog or a wombat. So I am down to trying to decide, find an alligator and feed them the cats (these cats are so evil they would probably kill the gator or seriously give it heartburn), teach the cats to swim in the ocean where the bull sharks tend to go or donate them to mad sciencists for genetic alien research.

Good things to ponder on tonights run.

Comments:
Hee hee. Any reason you don't like cats?
 
I like most cats and find your comments quite funny! How about taking them on a run with you? You'd have to carry them on your back since I doubt they could keep up.
 
I have 3 cats and sometimes they love to eat some alligators as dessert
 
My upstairs tenant has a BIG, FAT, CAT that I LOATHE! She stinks! One time we tried to walk her. It was more like a scrapping her tummy on the asphalt. SO HILARIOUS!! Yet, mean all at the same time. Should I be laughing at this??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?