Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 
1st Quarter running update.

I am slow in posting my 1st quarter actuals vs goal but here it is:

79 runs for 448.9 miles (avg of 5.69 miles per run). Goal was 450 miles for the quarter so pretty close to it. Gasparilla was the big event for the quarter and the recovery took longer than I thought it would. Turning 45 in February didn't make me any smarter on realizing how long it takes to recover!

2nd quarter goals: 450 miles again sub 41 on 10K and sub 19:20 on 5K.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
You are incredible!! 450 miles for the quarter. Whoa! Way to stick like glue to your goals and objectives, despite turning 45 and recovering slowly. (he he .. I can say that...I'm 47!)
 
Fabulous! You will absolutely accomplish it! Good for you!
 
GOod job Kurt. Continue to inspire us all.
 
Very very good and inspiring!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?