Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 
Last night as we were moving furniture from the vvehicles to the apartment I stay at during the weekdays some kids were playing ball nearby and one of them let loose with the bat and yep whacked me right on the right knee. Ended up seeing the MD Doc and fortunately no damage but it is tender and a very nice shade of black and blue.

I think my cyber running nemisis DOC is doing everything to keep me from racing him this year until he is ready to whup me! (He is one hell of a great runner)

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
OH no!!! What were those kids doing outside playing ball?!!? Don't they know they should be inside playing video games and eating cheesy poofs??? geesh.

Hope you feel 100% soon~!!
 
Kurt you have been spaminated. Go to Blogger Dashboard - Settings, Comments and turn on word verification if you get bothered again.

Hope the knee heals up soon. Ouch! If someone let loose with the bat and I got hit, I'd would let loose with the mouth!
 
Good Grief! How hard were they swinging the bat? Hope it feels better soon!
 
Dear Black Pirate you have to know that the Black Knight Army has coward enemies hidden everywhere! That was an ambush!
 
I think they were tryng to knock the evil asthma spirits out of you! Why the knee cap you ask? Ummmm....

Feel better soon.
 
Be careful around kids with toys!! I learned that twice when I was young, once when my cousin hit me with a croquet mallet and I had to get 7 stitches on Mother's day and the other friend that hit me in the head with a flying airplane...:) Hmm...maybe that's what's wrong with me!!
 
Bad kiddies! I hope your knee is feeling better.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?