Friday, May 26, 2006

 
Weekend Plans:

I have 3 days off and plan the following activities: Saturday have a 10K race on a rolling hilly (not real hilly more gradual ups and downs) where it is likely to be warm and humid. Plan is to shoot for a 41 min or so 10K time. Feel strong and rested, just ran 12.5 miles this week so far.

Sunday I plan on doing a relaxing 17 or so mile run and enjoy the weather. Sunday night my youngest has a musical producation at the arts theater that should have 400-500 people attend. It should be fun!

Monday off to the beach for some rest and fun. I so enjoy the beach and we have great beaches here in NC.

To all fellow bloggers, have a great memorial day and remember those who have given everything to keep us safe and free. Let us never forget those who make the ultimate sacrifice.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
Sounds like a good weekend ahead - running, family etc.

Have a great Memorial Day yourself!
 
Sounds like FUN! Good luck in the race! :)
 
Hey Kurt,
Thanks for swinging by my blog. I'd love to run the Fall City race - except that I will be merrily floating down the Colorado river through the Grand Canyon that weekend...
-Jessi
 
Kurt...you used the wrong adjective to describe Sunday's run, "relaxing." More like grueling?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?