Sunday, June 18, 2006

 
Fall City 5K results.

Let me start off saying I did not have a good race (just tired more than anything) but it ended up being a wonderful day for me. I ran a 19:40 5K finished 17th overall and 4th in my age group. I was annoyed with my time as if I had run my normal race I would have won hardware. However the overall competition was not strong this year as in years past.

The good news is my son and son in law both set PR's! Son in law ran 20:50 and my son ran 22:50. I was pleased with their results!

Tammy joined us and she ran a great race. She set a new PR on her race despite me finding a way to annoy her to do faster.

After that Dan and Tammy elected to torture me by making me hike up Mt. Si. So another 4 hrs of fun going up a mountain and looking my best!

I will post pictures when I return back from vacation!

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
Honey...tired? WHY???

I am so sorry about all those phone calls. See what happens when you give a girl your number! But ya still did great!
 
I'm sorry to hear you didn't do as well as you envisioned, but it's good to see you taking joy in the achievements of others.
 
I'm envious - midnight calls from RR! Who cares about the race results!
 
Awww thanks wobbly man...I was trying to tell Kurt the same thing...except I don't think he was listening! Were you Kurt?
 
Now Kurt, you can turn off your phone you realize right?? :) RR, that was quite mean of you, but hey look, he still ran a 19:40 even being tired!!

Sounds like you had a fun race Kurt and that's the main thing!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?