Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 
Fall City Race Pics

Here are some pics of me, my son, son in law and fellow blogger Tammy (she is really nice and very beautiful by the way). This is me.


It was a great day for me despite the poor race time, I am still happy as a sun baked clam that everyone there PR'd the race. I was really pleased to see my son drop 7 minutes (and 65 lbs) from his last race. My son is in the black shirt looking way to serious


Son in law creeped a little closer to me but I am still alpha dog in this family! (Son in law)

Here are the four of us and Tammy looking far better than the rest of us. In order it is my son in law, son, myself and Tammy.




Comments:
Nice pictures. Looks like everyone had fun.
 
Nic pics there. You guys make a good crew!
 
Great pics! Fun way to spend your Father's Day weekend!
 
*blushing*
 
Nice pics...you definitely could never say he's the mailman's son!! But do I detect him being a bit taller??
 
Great pics Kurt! Thanks for sharing.
 
Very nice pictures, thank you. I agree about our dear Tammy. And thanks to your son to wear the official Black Knight Army armour.
 
Tag...Your're it. If you check out my blog you'll see what I mean. And if you do it I'll make you a CHEESECAKE, buddy!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?