Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 
I am off on my trip to Seattle! Going to visit my son who is in school there along with my oldest and her husband who are also flying from NY to visit us. We plan on doing a 5K race out there in Fall City that will be extremely competitive and I look forward to it. Goal is to run close to 19 min and finish in top 10 in age group (M 40-49). By the way I hate 10 year age groups!

Will visit some friends, family and go hiking up one of the local mountains also.

Should be a good trip.

Enjoy the day everyone and look forward to posting the race results when I get back.

Comments:
I'm sure there are others too who hate 10-year age groups. Especially when you're in them and deprive them of a higher ranking!

Have a safe journey and a good time in Seattle!
 
Good luck in the race, and have fun!
 
Oh, Kurt...you'll finish pretty close to the top, despite your woes, and come away with a prize...a monetary prize perhaps. ...For shoe purchases? :-)
 
Do you prefer the 5 years age groups? Good luck and run strong!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?