Thursday, June 01, 2006

 
It rained on me.

Last night it rained while I ran. Not a little rain, but a hard downpour. Lightning in the background (far away) with occasional thunder. Roads were empty, streets were slightly flooded and I had a blast doing it. It is fun to see the looks I get when I run in the bizarre weather and the conversations people must be having.

I wonder if they knew how much fun a simple 5 mile run in the rain can be. Ask any kid, they love to play in the rain!

It does make it all so enjoyable.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
I don't really like running in the rain. I'll finish in it, but I won't start in it.

You're right, though; the "what the ?!?!" looks can be quite good motivation to keep going.
 
Aren't you concerned with your hair losing that special "bounce" in the rain?
 
Sounds like FUN! :)
 
I absolutely agree about the running in the rain...I did 10 miles in it back in March maybe and saw only one other person out walking in it...but the looks from people in the cars and the thoughts I'm sure they had seeing me dancing and singing in the rain...I LOVE IT!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?