Sunday, July 23, 2006

 
Good news

Friday I received the results from the vampires who kept taking more blood out of me than is normally humanly possible. After testing me for possible diabities I turned out to be negative. However the hemoglobin test was higher than they would like to see so I will have to start making changes to my diet. I normally consume around 4,000 calories a day the bulk that come from pasta, rice and other yummy type of carbs. So less white rice, more brown rice, less pasta more protiens, etc are changes I will incorporate in my diet.

For the week, I had a good running week and logged in 50.1 miles despite the heat. This coming week I will probably cut back and do around 45 miles with a plan for 55-60 miles the week after that.

No planned races til September so I am using this time to build up the mileage again.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
Glad the news was good!
 
Glad it's all worked out alright.
 
Yay on the good test results...I still can't get over that calorie consumption...man at 2200 I'm still heavier than I want to be and want to cut down!! There is nothing wrong with brown rice and wheat pasta, take this from a very fussy eater, switch to the wheat and you can keep eating it!! (who in their right mind would give up pasta??)
 
Oh...That's just great news! Good luck on cutting back on those carbs, just mix in little more fish or chicken and you'll be just fine.
 
You quite possibly have the fastest metabolism ever!!! So jealous!
 
4000 calories. I mean, good god. That is so not fair.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?