Monday, July 31, 2006

 
Its hot out there!

News flash for those who live either on Mars or the artic, it is hot out there and getting hotter. Whether it is due to global warming or natural cycles or a result of having to many M states here, it is ugly and just staying that way.

Now that I am done blaming the weather, I manage to just get over 45 miles last week. The 12.25 mile run on Saturday was lingering on me and my dead legs just manage 6 on Sunday.

The weather forecast this week is even worse. Temps around 100 again with real high humidity. Even running in the am it is usually in low 80's by time I hit the road at 6 am. Going to be a real challenge to get good quality miles in this week.

Saturday I still plan on doing a long 15-17 mile. I figured if I leave my house and run down to the swimming pool where my daughter is swimming in her 4th championship competition it will be perfect.

I see hardware in the future for my daughter! And whether she wins or not (she usually is a mid packer) I am more proud of her trophy's (all swimmers get them) and her ribbons than anything I have won. Afterall I am just the luckiest father in the world to have my critters and the youngest one is a very special critter (until she turns into a teenager then she will be inhuman like the others were for a few years lol).

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
It is hot out there. Stay hydrated and happy running!
 
Well, I can tell you maybe by the end of the week early next week you'll get a break. We are supposed to be breaking finally here this week, this morning was raining and so far temps are down a bit...supposedly only 80 tomorrow. I'll be doing 20 this weekend!
 
didn't you mean to say 'climate change'? You crazy liberal, you!

:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?