Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 
Post 4th of July recap.

The 4th was a blast for me. I started off with running with my two buddies, Traci and Melanie who are awesome runners, for a 10K jog. We did it easy and kept it in 49 min just to enjoy the run, the humidity and of course the awful Tri Span race race on Saturday. Right after lunch, the family did 2 hrs at the beach where we manage to find all the big waves for the boogie boards, find a few good holes to potentially bury blog mate Dani's room mate and relax in the sun. Later that night was an enjoyable time watching the firework display that was outstanding!

Tri Span goal for this year is to break 43 minutes. Not particularly fast for me but with the 3 bridges, the mile on the asphalt and the rotten weather it is a stretch goal for me to achieve.


Here are a few pics from the fireworks taken with my camera phone:


Comments:
How were able to get firework pics?
 
Nice pics...I have a nice digital camera and I didn't get anything near as nice as your camera phone...:(

So you found some good holes then?? I really am in need a place to hide the body!! The world can do without his insanity too. And he's trying to get citizenship!! Ahhgg...

You really think the running I did was too much and that's why I got sick? Honestly it was so light on the workouts I just think it was post marathon cold coming through...it's on its way out though!!
 
Sounds like a great day! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?