Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 
Yes I am alive!

Hello fellow blogmates. It has been a bit of time since I have posted. Between work, the virus and travel I simply have been overwhelmed and no time to post or do much with the internet. Unfortunately I was not kidnapped by the lovely DG (see Dani's blog) or abducted by Tammy and forced to enjoy time in San Diego (note to Tammy not to late to abduct me and and make me hang out at the beach with umbrella drinks!).

I have not read anyone's posts for two weeks but do endevor to remedy that by the weeks end. Inquiring minds want to know what is going on in blog land and how the donkey miles, piggy trails or rabbits speeding along are doing. Transitions seem to occur and I have missed reading her great posts also.

So in the past two weeks I manage to run about 75 miles, do a 5K in 19:35 while in the Chicago area and work 130 hrs. It has been a busy time.

Enjoy the day all and I will read and get caught up on the blogs shortly.

Comments:
Hope the week eases up and you get a bit of a break!
 
Glad to see you back. Hope things calm down for you.
 
Umm...that's a few too many hours in two weeks!! I hear you on the catching up though, and if it hadn't been that I was heading to the other coast and there is no real reasonable way to fly through NC and then on to CA, I was unable to try to kidnap you and bring you with...I did get to enjoy a nice beach while there though and thought of you on your beaches. 75 miles in two weeks not bad, it would've been better if your work hours had been 75 and running miles had been 130 though!! Need to remedy that!!
 
Aw, a note to little me?? *blush* Unfortunately for you, I am home and no where near a beach... but it has been a beautiful and sunny week... at least that's what people outside are telling me. ;)
 
Your blog looks like my one: 2 weeks without posting because of virus and travel. I apologize!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?