Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 
To much work and not enough running!

Like many of the bloggers, I am working to many hours and had to cut back my running for both work and my training plan. Last week I hit cut back to 32 miles, this week will be a modest 40 or so miles. Next week I will be pushing 60 miles including a long run of 23 or so miles. After that it is a small taper for my half marathon in mid November, one long hard week after that and then a real taper for the Las Vegas Marathon.

We have several folks doing various marathons over the next few months. I am sure everyone will do well and have a good time. As a buddy of mine says "this is fun!" Make sure your having fun and just enjoy the day while running.

Comments:
Fun + Rabbit = STRESS :-(
 
Good luck with the work/life/running balance Kurt!
 
There is a famous saying: "we must work to live and we must not live to work". I agree 100%.
Are we going to run the half-marathon on the same day (Nov. 12)?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?