Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Back from the Magical Kingdom

To properly recover from the Las Vegas fiasco I ran away to the kingdom of mice and princess.


Unfortunately the Black Knight was not there to help me ransack it and kidnap the wenches and loot the riches. In fact it seemed to me we were held hostage by the evil Mouse and that they looted my checking account quite nicely.

My Maddie realized this and the look captures it all (after being I let her know that I could not buy the Cyrstal Mouse she wanted)

But with a little running and some quality time with the rides and other goodies we did have a good time.

Here is picture of us at the MGM stunt show.

On a side note the hammie is still sore but better and the knee is much better. Now I just have to get ready for the half marathon on January 6th!


Comments:
Ahhh - the magical kingdom. I've never been, but it looks like fun, and a great place for marathon recovery! A half-marathon on the 6th? You're dedicated to run another long race so soon.
 
Glad you had a good time in LV and your knee and hammie are feeling better.

Good luck with the half-mary training!
 
Nice pics! Watch out for that evil Mouse!!! :P
 
Now come on, Mickey was there to cheer me on at Disneyland at my half, he's not evil!!

It does cost quite a bit to make that trip though doesn't it...love the mouse ears, I have a pair of gold ones that have the half marathon emblem on them!!
 
If only I had known, I would have been there to help you!!!! (I hope that my english is correct).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?