Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 
How to tell your a Hard Core Runner (I plagarized this from someone else)

1 Your toenails are black.
2 Your shoes have more miles on them than your car does.
3 You have chafing in strange places.
4 Your underwear covers more than your running shorts.
5 You go to a golf course to run.
6 Your friends go on the elevator and you beat them on the stairs.
7 You combine phrases like "10 mile run" and "Easy Run" in the same breath. (yep it is fun!)
8 You can eat your weight in spaghetti.
9 Your highest heels are your training shoes. (Oh Running Rabbit please note this one)
10 Your christmas list includes more than one pair of running shoes.
11 Your chest is as flat as your back. (alas to true for me)
12 You feel lost without your water-bottle.
13 You have running withdrawl if you don't run everyday. (God Yes I do)
14 Gatorade is your drug of choice.
15 You can see your ribs thru your shirt.
16 You enjoy running hills. (I do and look for them)
17 You start to crave Power Bars.
18 You can strip and change in a car seat in less than 2 minutes. (I need only 30 seconds now)
19 You are always hungry. (True)
20 Your running in your dreams. (Still True)
21 You have no life besides running. (Very True)
22 You can maintain a 5:30 pace uphill while throwing up. (Well closer to 6:15)
23 You try to impress girls by saying you're a fast finisher. (Is it working Ladies?)
24 You own spandex in more than 1 color.
25 You foam at the mouth everytime you see a big hill.
26 "Chariots of Fire" is actually entertaining to you.
27 You wear skimpier clothes than Madonna
28 Runner's World provides more pin-ups than Playboy (YEAH SUZY HAMILTON!!!)
29 You're running and you don't know why. (Oh I know why I do)
30 You can't get the "All you can eat" at spaghetti restaurants (I been limited now at Cici's pizza buffet)
31 There's nothing like intervals to start the week off fresh!!
32 Watching the New York Marathon on T.V. made you get up and go for a run
33 You can pronounce those funny Kenyan names
34 You belong to online groups like RoadsScholars and We Love to Run
35 You think I am very cute and cuddly. (Now your REALLY over the deep end)

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
Thief!! I know where you stole it from too!!
 
Hey, I got 22 out of 35, so I guess I am truly a runner!!!!

Hope you had a great Christmas and an even more fabulous New Year!
 
I have chafing in the wrong places, but it's not from running. Er....ehh...I mean....

:-)
 
Very nice list but I prefer to go on the elevator with my friends to beat them on the races!
Happy New Year to you and yours!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?