Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 
Behind and trying to Run.

I am so far behind on reading blogs at this point. I haven't read anyone's blog since last week and just have been swamped at work. I will make my best effort to get caught up by the end of the week.

Last week ran 45.5 miles, did speedwork on Tuesday and Thursday with only limited hamstring issues. Knee still bothers me once I do my long run and go over 12 miles but is tolerable.

This week will cut back some, I was in Pittsburgh Monday and Tuesday and took both days off to rest. Only one day of track session scheduled this week and probably will end up with a very modest 35 miles of running.

I will start doing more and more hill work in preparation for the Cincinnati Flying Pig Half Marathon. Try Piggy has promised me a free trip to London if I win hardware.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
I hate when work gets in the way of more important things like running! Hope it all calms down for you soon!
 
Yes, and if you're the men's overall champion, I'll personally fly over to crown you for running in my race!
 
Take care of the knee...you don't want to cause further injury!! Get a massage for the hamstring...wow, a free trip to London, for that I'd really focus on training and make some way to win hardware!! Are there specifications on the type of hardware you need to get?
 
Sometimes life and work just get in they way. 35 miles is still a lot. Make sure you are taking care of your knee.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?