Saturday, February 17, 2007

 
Birthday Day!

I turned 46 today and went out with a buddy of mine where he and I did an easy 13.1 miles (7;45 pace). It was sunny and cold, but running along the beach was awesome. Not to many runners out so we had much of our course to ourselves to run and chat. He let me know he is inviting me to his wedding on August 4th and I look forward to it.

There will be cheesecake in my future tonight along with much celebrating. Now if I just can stay awake past 10 pm (down side of getting older!) it will be a great day. Tomorrow I just am planning on an easy 8 miles to round out the week for 40 miles.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Kurt

Comments:
Happy Birthday!!! sounds like a nice run for a birthday! And hey, if I could I'd have Kate Winslett call you and wish you a happy birthday as well, but don't stay up waiting on it :)Enjoy the 8 miles tomorrow!
 
Happy Birthday Kurt! Here's to more hardware!
 
Happy Birthday!! Great run... enjoy the cheesecake! (Great choice BTW, I love cheesecake)
 
Happy belated birthday...sounds like a great way to spend the day. Only us runners can understand why running 13 miles to celebrate our birth is a good thing. Next time mine has a race around it, I might run one in celebration.
 
Sounds like you had a great birthday! Any birthday that includes a run can't be bad.

Sorry to hear about Anna.
 
Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you enjoyed your cheesecake.
 
Whoa! 46??? No. Way.

Happy Birthday old man! ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?