Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 
I survived.

My first house hunting trip to Long Island. I looked at 18 houses of which half are beyond scary. It never ceases to amaze me what people will not do when they put their house on the market. I did find one that I liked and still recovering from sticker shock. Still with the pay raise I am about the same as I was in my last job financially. Oh well, easy come easy house payment!

When I was in the Hampton Inn in Garden City across the expressway there was another building with the number "666" lit up in Neon lights. And yes it was a law firm. You draw your own conclusions.

Last week only 26.4 miles of running. It was a very busy week and with finishing up the one contract and now getting ready for a real job it remains so. Still the plan is to get in 40-45 miles this week. Afterall I do have a half marathon to do in May. Time to train hard the next few weeks.

Comments:
Oh, 666 indeed. B@st@rds that they are!

Sounds like the moving process is going well. Good luck with everything.
 
Glad you survived! So did you actually find one, or will there be a second house hunting trip? Are you going to pick up that Long Island accent? Good luck with the move!
 
18 houses? that number in itself is a scary thought! 'hope the one that you found works out. Just think of the new running routes you'll get to explore!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?