Thursday, March 29, 2007

 
Thursday Track Day.

Today was my usual workout at the track at 5:30 a.m.again. Goal today was to run 8 x 800's with the 90 second jog recovery. I did not put full effort in terms of speed but worked more on pacing in preparation for the Flying Pig half marathon.

Here are the splits:

1) 3:08
2) 3:09
3) 3:08
4) 3:12
5) 3:15
6) 3:11
7) 3:12
8) 3:11

Total miles with warm up and cool down 7.7 miles.

Overall felt pretty good except Mile 5. Probably dragging some from the hill work outs on Monday and Tuesday evening.

Enjoy the day.

Kurt

Comments:
Looks good to me!!

Hill workouts kick my butt... had a brutal one this morning. Not sure how you do them on back-to-back days. :)
 
Awesome training, Kurt. Keep it up.
 
Great work - it's inspiring to see. When I'm ready to do intervals again, I'm gonna come back and read all of your 5:30 track workouts for moral support.
 
Nice speed training! Very consistent splits for each one.
 
Very nice indeed! You continue to impress.
 
Always faster and more competitive. You are ready for a spring full of very good results.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?