Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 
Tidbits of this and that

I have noticed several things all occurring at and around the same time. There are more race reports going on (Read Neese's for a most excellent race report). My buddy Andy is training like the crazed mad man he is (an outstanding runner in other words).

The Tri club is doing their never ending training. Check out Tri Shannon and Tri Sara for what is going on with them. Sara is teaching kids and when they misbehave she makes them work out with her. Shannon is a female stud.

Running Amy is now hanging out with Floyd Landis and is now a groupie. Transitions is still training so hard and doing great in it.

Jessi, Try Piggy have departed their blogs for a bit. Jessi is still hiding my socks and Piggy is looking for an asteroid.

The Black Knight is on death bed but will recover to plunder another race.

Firefly has started her own cat worshiping cult in Chicago.

Little miss Runner pants is going to cross over from the dark side and stop rooting for KU and become an UNC Fan (yeah for March Madness!).

I had been reading the Gingerbread Man's blog for almost 3 months before I realize he was a She! She is going to rock at Boston this April.

Running Rabbit is now a man hater (but just limited to the 30-39 age group) thankfully.

And finally, my favorite Coach, Coach Tammy, is working on some big news. I am sure it is either she is taking me to Europe or she has joined Wal Mart to represent them.

A lot going on with the blog world. I am swamped at work and flying to Chicago and NY this week.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
aw i feel honored to be in your blog post :) have a good day yourself...
 
Lots goin' on out there! I love it!

Hey, remember what I emailed you about before? Yeah, it's about that time...

:)
 
Hey... thanks for the shout out.

Safe travels this weekend! Hopefully you can squeeze in a little fun.
 
Is your passport current? ;)
 
Thanks for the shoutout!

And, yes, for the record I am a total groupie now :)

Have a great week!

PS. I love it when you do these updates!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?