Sunday, March 11, 2007

 
Week in Review.

This week I ran a decent week, 42.5 miles. I manage to get a decent balance in the week, one day of speed work, one day with a modest tempo (10 miles at 7:45 pace but I was dragging my tush), Sunday I did 8 miles of hill work, so overall I felt pretty good about the week. Next week will bump the mileage up and make my long run 13-15 miles now that I have worked on my base again. Need to get the mileage back up as I am down to 8 weeks to the Flying Pig and will do a full 10 day taper for it.

UNC did win the ACC tourney and I believe they will be a #1 seed in the NCAA. My guess is Florida, UNC, Ohio St and Kansas will be the #1's this year.

Looks like I may be moving to a new city. More to follow once I have all the paper work in hand and signed off (all work related).

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Comments:
Definitely sounds like a nice balanced week! Pretty good tempo run and with that hill work you'll be ready for THE HILL at the Pig.

Andy (crazed mad man runner that will become even more so in the next few months)
 
Great running week!

All my hills seem to be on the bike. I need to get in some running hills!

Oh, the suspense. Cannot wait to hear which city it is!
 
Which city?
 
Not a bad week...your 10 miler was only a minute per mile faster than mine...although mine wasn't a tempo...I wasn't pushing it to be faster...hmm....:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?