Wednesday, April 18, 2007

 
Latest Update

I am still working a lot of hours. Yesterday I planned on my 2 x day run but only was able to sneak in a 5 mile race. Oh well, such is work (Coach Tammy makes me work way to much).

I am doing a 10 mile race on Sunday. Suppose to be hard, very competitive and a real challenge. It will give me an indication where I am at in my current state of slothness. I will not take any break for this and just do this as part of a 40 mile week. Last hard week before the Pig (Try Piggy is still making me run this in honor of him).

Boston was on Monday and several of my friends ran it and pretty much described it as the race from hell. Times were down and wind was a real factor. I hope they all recover quickly.

As a side note on Boston, my blog buddy Gingerbreadman did it and she did great. She is a great runner! About 4 months ago after reading her blog for 2 months I did realize that Gingerbreadman was a she. Monday I found out Gingerbreadman isn't even named Ginger.

I decided to clean up some of the blog links I had. A couple of blogs basically were pulled down from their owners. A few bloggers never stop by anymore so it was time to do some house cleaning.

Shannon has excess chocolate and I am trying my best to convince her to send it to me. Yep I have a chocolate (and diet coke)_ problem. Oh well, if your going to be slothman then might as well enjoy the food!

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
You are anything but slow or a sloth! I have a chocolate and diet pepsi problem, oh and I LOVE cheesecake, so right there with you! Now if only I could pull out a 6:17 mile... I will keep dreaming.
 
Next year you'll have to pre-qualify for my race by answering a simple question. I'm pretty sure you know what the question is, and hope you know what the answer is!
 
"Slothman." Yeah, right.
 
Stop working so many hours and get to running...sheesh...you have races to train for they are more important than work!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?