Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 
Flying Pig Pictures

Here are a few pictures from the weekend (Coach Tammy asked before for Pictures so here we go)

Here is my youngest and grand daughter at the expo and with a Flying Pig



Morning of the race we are all to chipper at 4:45 a.m. but how could you not be with this adorable little piggy?



My oldest and Grand daughter pretending to be awake and getting ready for the race. They look good (I have cute kids and grand daughter!)


Here I am at mile 4 and still enjoying the race.


Here is my son in law looking way to happy.


Here I am at mile 12 and form has gone to hell and not feeling good at all.



Post race celebration. Natalie decides the table is better than food and beer.



My youngest, Maddie, being a piggy and going for the chocolate cake.



All in all a very good weekend.

Comments:
it's always nice to see pics, thanks for sharing! :)
 
You have a wonderful family! Congrats for the race and the great final time: 1:32:09!!!! Even if you "not feeling good at all", you have both the feet off the ground, it means that you are very fast.
 
Lovely pics. Looks like a fun time for everyone. Glad you enjoyed the whole experience.
 
Nice pics!! And thanks for the 'shout'... you learned how to link! yea!! (lookin' good, btw).
 
I love your photos - it's always fun to see someone's family. I had to read through the whole race post to the end to find out if you beat the son-in-law . . . AND you won the cheesecake! Nice, time, too - I'm impressed.
 
Look at that little piggy!

So cute! You have such a beautiful family.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?