Sunday, July 01, 2007

 
I been busy.

This week I have nothing but little garbage miles to report. Up through Saturday I have only 15.3 miles of running. I spent two days in Chicago and was stuck their do to the cancellation of flights. Ended up staying in the Hilton there at $300/ night (all company expenses) until they could fly me back home to NY.

Friday I closed on my house and Monday the movers are coming. Yesterday my youngest and I scoped out the house and started building shelves for our hardware. We have 8 shelves I am putting up for all the good stuff she and I have won over the years. It will be called the Sports Room!

I realized my furniture doesn't work in the house and I am off to buy a new couch and a new grill today.

Oh and I have a 5K for the Grand Prix to run tonight at 5 p.m. Not going to do as well but I need to do it for the team standings.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
Good luck with the move.

Get some points!
 
Congrats for the 4 miles Championship: 43/647 overall is a good result and the final pace of 27:12 is fast. No matter if you ran slower than a 15K race. Sometimes it happens.
Good look with the 5k. For my team last year I MUST ran a 10 k the day after a workouts of 28 k.!!!
 
I bet the time off will do you good! You train too damn much anyway. :)
 
hopefully by this evening you'll be reflecting on your fabulous 5k finish as you relax on your new sofa having just finished a lovely dinner from your new grill..
 
A sports room - how cool. I've always wanted one of those. I still can't figure out what race you are doing out here in August. Hope you found a new grill - what's summer without a barbecue?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?