Sunday, July 29, 2007

 
Interesting Week.

This week I was in both Wisconsin and North Carolina. Both proved to be interesting trips albeit for not the reasons I had hoped.

In Wisconsin I was in Sheboygan (sp?) right on Lake Michigan and spent some time running there. One day I was able to do 4 and the second day I did 11. The hills their are easy, they complained about the heat but it was not that bad I thought.

After my 11 mile run I went to bed and woke up and had blood stains on the sheets. I have had some issues with my kidneys in the past so it means back to the doctor (they did a quick check nothing to serious) and Monday I go back to the Dr for a more thorough check up on the kidney and urological system. The bleeding has slowed down so I hope it can be fixed quickly.

I kept my trip to North Carolina to see my oldest son. I had a good time with him except when he fell and broke his nose. So another trip to the doctor and more time chatting with him.

Total miles run this week was just 30.25 miles and total time with doctors was 8 hrs! Grr, to much time in with doctors and not enough time running.

I will get caught up on blogs soon, I just have been real busy this week!

Take care and enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
Hope it's nothing serious. Take care.
 
Yikes - bruised kidneys?
 
Good luck for the upcoming races and sorry for the "doctors runs".
 
Hmmm...on the lake I wouldn't have thought it'd be THAT hot...it has been steamy here and going to continue, you weren't that far from where I am really.

That would be scary to wake up to bloody sheets and no real good reason why. Yikes. Not fun at doctors that's for sure. I only got 30 in last week myself.
 
Thanks for bringing your blog to my attention. I got some new shoes, so I am hoping I can run farther and faster. You sound like a good runner, just not a great one. Good luck with your medical condition. If you need to lose weight fast, visit me at finalfifty.com Off to batcave, Robin!!! I have villains to bring to justice.

P.S. Don't let that goat and slinky get the best of you

"The Captain"
 
I'm sorry about your son's nose, but going running with your insides slowly bleeding? Isn't that sorta freaky? Take care of yourself, k? You're makin' me nervous.
 
I hope you get your health issue worked out so we don't have to worry about you! Hope you can get back to more running and less of the doctors. I've been busy and really need to get caught up on your blog plus others.
 
Hope you and your son are on the mend!

So the hills are easy? Hmmm... not sure how to take that from a guy who is also a speed demon. :)
 
Hey, you have a lot of bloggers out here hoping you get some relief. Your body's trying to tell you something. Get well.
 
just for the record I didn't post the comment above. bloger id #6007 is impersonating me on the web. Oh well.
jeff
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?