Sunday, August 05, 2007

 
Kidney's update

It looks like I will be back at the doctor's on Tuesday for more testing. The first diagnosis was kidney stones (for you women I have a better understanding of child birth now). Still they saw something or felt something to warrant more testing. In the era of worrying about being sued they just want to be cautious (I am paraphrasing now). So until they find something or decide I am worm bait I will keep doing what I do best. I will run, eat chocolate, annoy my children to no end, and go to work.

This week was rough work wise only ran on 5 days so just 33 miles in. Since the doctor didn't say not to run I will keep running (no one every said I was the bright light bulb! Besides it helps with the discomfort and keeps me sane). This week will be a bit easier so I should be able to get back to running a more normal schedule (assuming everything is okay so to speak).

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. They do mean a lot to me.

Enjoy your day!

Comments:
Hope all goes well on Tuesday, keep us posted. :)
 
Sorry to hear more testing is required, but glad to know that you're keeping to your daily routine as much as possible and not letting it change things.

Keep well!
 
You need to add to your list of things you do best: count down to the crash :)

Hope everything is good on Tuesday...keep us posted!
 
Good grief! I hope that you are feeling better soon!
 
I am told that kidney stones hurt like the dickens! Do take care of yourself!
 
Just saw the post, so any results yet on the kidneys? That doesn't sound good at all. And hey, if running helps, continue no matter what the dr says. :) There are times when discomfort, if you can push through it, goes away with running and that's nice (I'm speaking from experience too!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?