Wednesday, October 31, 2007

 
I am back.

Yes I am back from the dead. Why you ask? Someone has to keep on Running Amy's list of wedding crashers (yep still planning to go to Atlanta and meet her and Troy at their wedding!).

I am back into running again, just finished up a 42.5 mile week and starting to get some speed back. Last race was a 5 miler and did it in 33:19 so felt ok considering I been training like a slug.

Big goal next year is to run Boilermaker 15K under 1 hr and run at the twin city marathon and run with my friend DG and break 3:15:00

I will begin to post more.

I can't wait to read more on Baby Z from TriSaraTops!

Enjoy the day everyone.

Kurt

Comments:
Great to read a post from you Kurt. Hope all the stuff you mentioned in the previous post has been sorted. Keep well and happy running!
 
Welcome Back, Kurt!
 
Welcome back to blog land! You've had some decent weekly mileage too.
 
Thank goodness! I was beginning to think I was going to have to recruit a new wedding crasher!

Glad you're back and you're mileage is awesome :)
 
Welcome back to Blogland. 15K under 1 h and a marathon under the 3:15:00 are interesting goals.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?