Tuesday, November 06, 2007

 
Week in review

This past week I took it easy and just ran 32.5 miles I am going to be just slowly getting my miles up and run between 32 and 45 miles over the next few months as I rebuild my base. The nice thing also is I am starting to feel the race bug and the need to go out and race hard and win hardware.

On a side note I have always been a big fan of the many triathlete's that are on my links. Coach Tammy, Sock Stealing Jessi, TriSara(I am a Mom)Tops and my hero Tri Shannon are all great athletes. So it is with no wonder that I am now training with a local elite Triathlete and we are starting to run together. She did her PR on the Ironman (Florida) in 2005 with a time of 10:14:22. She is looking to break 10 hrs this year. It will be interesting running with her as she is a far superior athlete to me and I plan on being pushed as I push her. Who knows we may end up running Twin City Marathon and shoot for a sub 3 hr marathon.

Comments:
Sub 3 hour marathon - you will get no pacing from me. I am still trying to get to 4 hours. I am thinking of a fall marathon, so I will definitely keep this one in mind! Glad you are back!
 
What races are on your calendar?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?