Sunday, December 02, 2007

 
Catching Up

It has been a few weeks since I posted and time to get caught up on blogs.

For thanksgiving I went upstate NY to visit my daughter and son in law along with my Grand daughter. Here is a quick picture of them (they are so cute as a family)


First for the Turkey day race, I did beat my son in law I ran 20:18 (pitiful time for me) finished 38/587 and 7/39 in the M 45-49 age group. Son in law ran 20:42 and finished 48/587 and 2nd in M25-29 age group. We had a good time despite the 37 degrees and rain.





After that it was time for fun and food. I was with Natalie a lot and she enjoyed playing with me and my hat.


And here is my favorite:



I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and enjoyed time with family and friends.

Comments:
Great pictures! Glad you had a good Turkey day (and beat your son-in-law!)

Have a great week!
 
Great pictures.

Your son-in-law is catching up with you. Time for more intervals :)
 
Better get moving, one of these days son-in-law is going to beat you and you'll be buying him cheesecake!
 
Another great race, congrats. Well done, your son-in-law must remember who rules!!!!
 
Happy Xmas!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?