Tuesday, December 25, 2007

 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my blogger friends.

It has been a very busy month in December with lots of travels to Chicago and Akron OH. In addition work has been extremely busy and taking more of my time.

During my last post I did a 4 mile race and finished in 26:03 which was good enough for 3rd place for an age group award despite coming in 5th out of 37 in age group. I was 22nd out of 600 overall.

I also manage to meet 3 runners during this period. I met TriSara in Cleveland and her baby Jackson (he is so adorable!). I also met Katherine after seeing the rockette's in Radio City Hall (she is a great runner and dancer) and finally I met my running hero finally Lisa M. She is a 2:45:xx marathoner and is an exceptional runner.

I am in NC for the Holidays visiting my son and my 10 yr old is with me also.

Lastly I wish to thank my girl friend for being there for me, for showing me that love truly does exist still with me!

Enjoy the day everyone!

Comments:
Happy holidays!
 
The rules of the game:

# Link to the person who tagged you.
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

Sorry to bug you man
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?