Sunday, January 27, 2008

 
Week in Review

The leg injury is healing nicely now. I have started running again and no issue with the tendinitis as I slowly ramp my running up. I ran 3 days this week along with the biking and swimming.

YTD:

Run 34.75 miles

Swim 3,600 meters

Bike 151.5 miles

This will be lowest mileage month in 5 years but I feel that I am still on track to do a decent marathon in October. Overall conditioning should be still good as I increase my miles next week up to 25 or so miles. Goal will be to continue swimming and I have found 500 meters to be pretty easy now. I will keep working up to doing 750 meters at a time. Biking I will shoot for 50-100 mile weeks as a supplement to the running depending on the mileage I am running.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Comments:
Glad to hear the leg's healing nicely.

Happy "triathlon-ing"!
 
You are easily on track for a good marathon in October. It is still way early!

I'm glad you are healing nicely. Looks like I'm a member of that same club.
 
So sorry to hear about the injury. You are running again, which is good. And, are you becoming a triathlete? Swimming, biking and running?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?