Sunday, March 30, 2008

 
Two weeks in review

It has been a very busy and joyful past couple of weeks. I spent easter weekend with my youngest daughter visiting my oldest daughter, son in law and grand daughter. While there I was able to go out for a 17 mile run with my son in law who is training for his first marathon. It was cold but nice and we had a good time running it together.

Earlier this week I was able to have another luncheon with TriSaraTops and baby Jackson for my every 6 week visit to our Akron OH facility. What a great looking boy he is (wearing some very adorable UNC clothing also!). Sara looked really good and is clearly getting back into her athletic shape after having the baby. She is also up for some special award for her community service as a Tri Athlete. Check out her blog for more details.

Today I ran a 5K and it was cold. I felt that I would not be at my best given the sunny but very breezy and chilly temperatures. The good news was apparently so was every one else. Times were slow and these are people I run normally against. Final time was 20:34 good enough for 11/204 overall and 2nd in age group. So given everything it was a good run at my 10K pace.

Oh yes and UNC is going to the final 4 and dook still sucks.

I hope everyone has a great week.

Comments:
Congrats on 2nd in your age group. I hope it warms up (and stays warm)soon.
 
Another great race. Congrats.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?