Thursday, June 26, 2008

 
Wednesday Night Track workout

Last night I did my weekly track torture session. I did a 2 mile warm up 6 x 400 with 400 recover runs and 2 mile cool down. Bad news was I was pretty inconsistent still on pacing. Good news I was running fairly well.

Splits for each of the 400's

1) 78
2) 85
3) 90
4) 90
5) 86
6) 85

Not sure why I flew so fast on the first lap but I was trying to pull it down after the 200 mark. I burn the first 200 a little to fast. Each lap seem to go well. I think one of the differences was I was running on a real track vice the gravel track I use at the local middle school. That along with the torture plan my coach has me doing (Jack Daniels type of plan) seems to be finally paying off.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Kurt

Comments:
you are way out of my league, kurt....have a great weekend
 
Very nice splits! There's nothing like a coach to give you the torture, but it's always worth it.
 
Very good split. I like the word "torture" to explain what a track session is.
 
How many minutes do you leave in between 400s?
 
Hello?
 
Where are you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?